Actress banned from films because she is too sexy. - Actressgram

Mobile Menu

Top Ads

More News

logoblog

Actress banned from films because she is too sexy.

Sunday, October 11, 2020

 Actress banned from films because she is too sexy.

It may sound ridiculous but the Combodian actressm, Denny Kwain has been banned from making movies for a year.

Denny Kwan - hot and sexy actress banned from the films
Photo : Facebook/DennyKwan



The Ministry of Culture and Fine Arts’ disciplinary council took this decision and also told the companies int he entertainment industry to punish her by not giving her any work.

Denny Kwan - hot sexy actress banned from the films
Photo : Facebook/DennyKwan


I know it’s my right to [dress how I want], but our culture, Cambodian people, cannot accept it. I will try not to be sexy as I usually am when I post on Facebook
Denny responded to the ban 

No comments:

Post a Comment